A fantastic opportunity has arisen for recent Graduates looking for a progressive accountancy position within a vibrant international media company, based in the heart of London
The role is a Junior Treasury Analyst, sitting within a dynamic Treasury team of 12. No relevant experience is required – this position is all about attitude, personality and potential.
The role will be primarily focused on the daily prior day bank reconciliations, ensuring an accurate record of all transactions in the Treasury systems.
Prior Day Reconciliation
- Ensure accurate recording of bank transactions in the Treasury systems
- Import bank files into Treasury systems
- Ensure reconciliation between Treasury systems and bank statements
- Monitor and resolve exception items
- Perform daily review of agency balances and ensure all accounts are within their agreed limits
- Highlight any exceptions with agency and management
- Escalate outstanding issues as appropriate
- Add/Update account information on timely basis
- Maintain user access rights for the statements system
- Ensure the correct documentation is prepared for all accounts including completion of the Global Cash Management Agreement
Analysis and Ad-Hoc
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects as required
- This role does NOT require relevant treasury experience. The ideal candidate will be someone recently graduated from University, who has some basic experience in finance / accounting (whether that be in the form of an internship/summer job during university, or a 1st job in finance since leaving university). However bright graduates, with no experience, looking for their first finance role, will also be considered.
- High level School and University academic qualifications are essential (ideally a degree relevant to finance, accounting, business, economics, maths etc)
- The role is best suited to candidates who have just started (or intend to start) studying for a professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA etc)
- The organisation is seeking an individual with good organisational and communication skills who is professional, self-starting and with and strong eye for detail.
- It goes without saying that candidates must be able to work well under reasonable pressure whilst possessing a friendly, open and reliable personality
Candidates with the right attitude and personality can expect to work in a challenging but rewarding environment, which offers career development in a fun and friendly culture.