A market leading property developer is looking for a Qualified Accountant to join their Corporate Finance team supporting the Group Consolidations Director with all Group Management reporting for UK and Europe, including the Quarterly Consolidation.
- Helping to produce the quarterly Group financial consolidation under IFRS, including a number of sub-consolidations as well as submission of all Group reporting
- Preparing annual audit fee allocation for UK and Europe
- Answering auditor queries on half-year and year-end consolidation
- Alongside the Group Consolidations Manager, developing the consolidation model in response to any changes in group structure or reporting obligations
- Assisting with the implementation of BFC and BPC
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- You will be ACA qualified
- You will have current or previous Consolidation and financial reporting experience
- You will have previous experience improving processes, procedures and existing operational systems
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of complex group structures
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Be proactive, focussed and resilient whilst maintaining an adaptive approach.