Our client, a large well established Property company is looking for an Accounts and Billing specialist to join their team on a fixed term contract for 6-12 months.
This role reports directly into the Finance Manager and will suit an individual who thrives working in a fast paced, dynamic and evolving working environment.
- Bill tenants for all utility consumption on a monthly, quarter or bi annual basis as required
- Monthly, quarterly and bi annual billing reconciliations
- Analyse and preparation of P&L commentary to identify and explain key variances to budget and forecast
- Prepare monthly and quarterly VAT returns
- Assist with management of investigating and resolving identified utility issues
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments
- Identify, analyse and report data trends and variances
- Accounts Receivable and or Billing Background is essential
- A proactive and forward thinker with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong communicator and interpersonal skills
- Diligent problem solver and ability to think outside the square
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to be able to prioritise, manage and meet deadlines