Leading Sports organisation based in North London is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join its friendly and professional Finance team.
Reporting to the AP Manager in a Finance team of 12, duties will include:
- Fully responsible for all AP processes
- Registering invoices and posting them to the system
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Create and post journals
- Daily posting of all Manual (Chaps and Cheque) Payments across all ledgers
- Ensuring that relevant invoices are posted, and payments applied.
- Operate the office Petty Cash
- Raising Manual Payments, Chaps and Cheques
- Prepare Bacs payment runs (Mid and Month End)
- Daily registering of invoices and expenses both manually and on Concur System.
- Send invoices to relevant department head for approval.
- Process personal expense claims
- Checking and posting of Approved invoices to Vendor Ledger ready for payment
- Set up New Vendors
- Deal with Vendor telephone/email queries
- Deal with Overdue reminder letters
- Chase up Vat invoices for Pro-Forma payments and C/C payments
- Solid Accounts Payable experience
- Ability to commute to North London
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate and meticulous
- Team player
- Sense of humour