An opportunity for a Accounts Payable Clerk has opened up at a London Consultancy business. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody wanting to work within a well-known and established international brand. This role will suit an individual who likes working in a fast paced environment.
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Ad-hoc reporting including month and year end closing, Aged Creditors monthly reports
• Processing and paying invoices and expenses in a timely and efficient manner
• Dealing with supplier and employee queries and responding promptly and appropriately
• Preparing and processing BACS payments in line with company payment terms
• Previous accounts payable experience including high volume invoice processing
• Dependable team player motivated to excel
• Excellent communication skills essential
• Able to complete duties with challenging deadlines to a high level of accuracy
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV immediately.