An experienced Accounts Payable Team Leader is required in a company based in Wembley Park for a period of 6 months to provide leadership to a team of Accounts Payable officers.
- To provide leadership and development to the Accounts Payable team in order to acheive results
- Ensuring that systems, processes and procedures are in place to prevent fraud and reduce errors while maintaining speeed of payment for suppliers.
- Working with managers across the business to increas compliance with financial regulations and other control frameworks.
- Keeping up to date with developments in service and best practice and training team on such developments to ensure high level of service delivery for suppliers
- Experience in AP Team leader, Manager or Senior role essential
- AAT qualified / part qualified or relevant experience
- Strong leadership skills with proven results in managing people
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business
If you feel you are suitable for this role please submit your CV for my consideration.