A global engineering/energy company requires an Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger Clerk to join their Finance team. Based in their London headquarters, this provides a fantastic opportunity to grow within the company and grow your career and skill set.
- Sales Invoicing – processing all the sales invoices on a daily basis. Ensuring that the correct documentation is received before the invoice is raised & recognised
- Credit Notes – processing of credit notes in a timely manner ensuring that all relevant approval has been received
- Cash collection – processing the ageing report, performing follow up with customers for outstanding invoices by phone and e-mail
- Cash allocation – booking the receiving cash on a daily basis, contact customer for remittance, and reconcile any unidentified payments
- Project work will be required on an adhoc basis
- Experience in the above role responsibilities is essential
- AAT studiers or early stage ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) studiers are encouraged to apply