Hugely exciting west London Digital Media business with significant growth plans is actively looking for an experienced Analyst / Management Accountant to support the Digital Media business units.
This is a newly created role and a genuine standout opportunity.The focus will be on becoming a data insight-led business, placing the finance function at the forefront of the digital world through the use of technological innovation.
• Owning the Monthly / Quarterly forecasting and budgeting processes.
• Monitoring and reconciling all programmatic revenues and associated costs across the UK.
• Prepare monthly management accounts, including P&L’s, Bank recs, balance sheets.
• Complete monthly UK and US parent reporting templates and monthly management accounts packs.
• Action and monitor additional reporting and ad hoc projects.
Candidate Requirements include the following
• The successful applicant will have experience in Digital Media and a depth of understanding around data insight-led / programmatic markets.
• Be able to demonstrate an understanding of social media channels and their impacts on business. • Have at least 2 years’ experience preparing management accounts.
• Video / OTT production accounting knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.