Printing Company based in the City of London is looking for a bright and experienced Finance Administration Supervisor.
Reporting to the Head of Finance in a small team of 4, this is a dual focus role, with the successful candidate splitting their time between Finance and Administration duties. The successful candidate will also manage 2 Administrators.
- Lead the Admin Services and Purchasing / Logistics teams
- Liaise with the buyer to ensure cost efficiency of stock purchases
- Work with the warehouse manager to ensure stock records are kept up-to-date monthly
- Maintain and improve office systems including databases and business processes
- Manage supplier payments providing details of forecast payments to the Finance Manager to ensure accuracy of cash flow forecasting
- Ensure the positive management of supplier relationships to ensure that the company is getting the best value for money and service from its suppliers. This includes rationalisation of supplier accounts on the Purchase Ledger