Follow us on LinkedIn for all our latest roles, news and insights
Leading Private Health Provider is looking for a dynamic and experienced Commercial Finance Manager to join its Finance team.
The role will report to the Head of Commercial Finance in the Commercial Finance team of 9, which is part of a wider Finance Department of c.100
Purpose of role
The primary objective of this role is to business partner with the various executive teams and operational teams to provide financial and commercial analysis to deliver strategic plans and financial goals.
* A qualified accountant with a strong commercial background (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or qualified by experience.
* Interested in the bigger picture, whilst able to produce financial information accurately and on time.
* Able to make complex things understandable.
* Ability to communicate with both finance and non-financial individuals alike.
* Motivated to progress within the finance function of a growing business.
* Able to manage a variety of stakeholders under tight deadlines.
* Ability to identify issues and use initiative to solve problems.
* Strong organisational skills with ability to meet deadlines.
* Team player with willingness to help others and go above and beyond their formal role.
* Good attention to detail.
* Good system skills including intermediate excel.