Global Telecommunications firm with offices based in Basingstoke is looking for a Credit Analyst to join its large and dynamic finance team.
The role will report to the Director of Billing and customer Care as part of a Collections team of 15.
- Collaborates with the sales team and collectors to ensure the order and account setup processes are adhered to and the process runs in a smoothly manner.
- Researches and ensures that all credit applications are processed, reviewed and documents.
- Provide regular and ad hoc reporting to management in order to evaluate EMEA credit profile, bad debt assessments and internal KPIs relating to the credit check process.
- Ensure that the process is in accordance to the global process and adheres to the individual country requirements, and that at all times are SOX compliant.
- Communicate regularly with other areas of the business to ensure that all enquirers are raised to fix any issues raised to ensure long term problems are concluded and avoid the same issue being raised more than once.
- Collaborates with treasury to ensure the daily payments are posted and recorded proactively resolve receipt related issues.
- Researches and ensures that all monies are received are accounted and applied in OAC with a check at least once a month to ensure all monies are captured.
- Update records in a timely manner, ensuring misallocations and reconciliations are dealt with effectively.
- Ensure that all payments are posted in accordance to SOX compliance and assists Audit with any issues are audit procedures needed.
- Communicate regularly with internal partners to ensure that all enquiries are raised to fix any issues raised to ensure long term problems are concluded and avoid the same issue being raised more than once.
- Help and drive the reduction of unapplied cash and increase cash flow into the business.
- Experience as a Credit Analyst, with experience of Credit and cash applications within a large corporate business or Experience of managing a large complex ledger.
- Ability to easily commute to the Basingstoke area
- Strong Excel skills required (SAP an advantage but not essential)