Our Client, a International Telecoms company based in Central London is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on a temporary basis for 3 months
- Chasing aged debt via phone and email
- To reduce assigned ledger size and increase cashflow
- Liaison with the business to maintain effective lines of communication in all disputes;
- Raising awareness of and transferring to legal individual bad debt cases;
- Liaison with Sales Ledger to aid accurate and timely allocation of all cash receipts;
- Financial and credit analysis of potential and existing customers;
- Liaise with Sales Administration on the creation of new clients within SAP;
- Raising and resolving dispute cases
- Proficiency with SAP essential
- Ability to work as part of a team essential
- Ability to visualise career progression is beneficial.
- Strong communication skills a must.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role and are able to commence this position immediately, please email your CV to us today.