A large Retail company based in Central London is looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join their London based team, you will report directly to the Credit Manager and will be part of a medium sized team.
- Liaison with the business to maintain effective lines of communication in all disputes
- Chase debtors via telephone and email
- Dealing with clients both in the UK and overseas. Establishing strong customer relations
- Raising and resolving dispute cases
- Raising awareness of and transferring to legal individual bad debt cases
- Assist in reducing the Daily sales outstanding (DSO)
- Liaison with Sales Ledger to aid accurate and timely allocation of all cash receipts
- Review and request write offs and refunds
- Financial and credit analysis of potential and existing customers
- Liaise with Sales Administration on the creation of new clients within SAP
- Ability to work in a fast paced challenging environment
- Meeting daily call targets
- Responsible for your own ledger within the company
- Ability to work as part of a team essential
- Strong communication skills a must.
You will be part of a large organisation that can provide good pay, excellent benefits and realistic internal progression.