Our client, a global media company, require a Finance Analyst to join their team on an initial 3 month basis. The role, based in West London, will report into the Financial Controller.
The responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support the Heads of Commercial Finance and the business in all aspects of the annual budget, forecast and long term planning processes, including consolidation and analysis of regional plans and developing P&L, balance sheet and cash forecasts where required
- Interpret financial information and analysis, supporting effective management decisions using benchmarking, trends and other planning and forecasting methods; develop and implement improvements to the planning processes
- Identify opportunities for analysis, delivering to the Head of Commercial Finance when requested, to support decision-making
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or qualified by experience with demonstrably relevant previous experience.
- Have strong knowledge of SAP is highly advantageous
- Have experience of forecasting, reporting and consolidations in a complex multination business
- Have strong Microsoft Excel skills