Our client, a global media business, require a finance analyst to join their team on an initial 3 month interim basis.
The responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Support the review of the annual budget and five year planning processes, including consolidation and analysis of regional plans and developing P&L, balance sheet and cash forecasts where required.
- Produce timely, accurate and high quality consolidated management reports for budgets and long range plan.
- Complete monthly and quarterly commentary and variance analysis for assigned areas, including segmental and functional reporting, ensuring appropriate challenge / supporting analyses to gain a full understanding of performance.
- Assisting the Group Finance Manager in the preparation of the transfer pricing recharges and liaising with the tax team accordingly.
- Present analysis completed in a clear and professional manner to a standard suitable for discussion at Board level, including recommendations reflecting a strong commercial awareness and understanding of business objectives.
- Creation and maintenance of complex financial models and facilitate sensitivity and scenario analysis around key drivers of the long term plan and investment prioritisation.
- Work with regional teams to ensure consistency in approach, improve accuracy and understand plans, and cash flow and balance sheet management.
- Identify areas for improvement with Group processes, make recommendations and implement changes where appropriate.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified candidate (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
- Experience of forecasting, reporting and consolidations in a complex multinational business
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable