Our client, a global business, require a finance analyst to join their team on an interim basis. The role, reporting into the financial controller, will run for an initial 3 months and is based in Central London.
The responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Deliver forecasting, planning, and analysis to business owners and Corporate Finance.
- Provide month-end analysis and ensure integrity and accuracy of results.
- Provide strategic and tactical business partnering support to stakeholders and budget owners.
- Contribute to business cases and provide financial review.
- Collaborate across functions to optimize costs and improve EBITDA margins.
- Analyze data, communicate results, highlighting key issues/focus areas for management and make recommendations.
- Review monthly financial results with business owners with appropriate variance analysis.
- Liaise with accounting and business partners to ensure any issues, risks / opportunities impacting Operating Expenses (“OPEX”) are understood and addressed.
- Perform detailed variance analysis to ensure the correct allocation and attribution of costs has been recognised for the current period, and any movements to prior periods / forecasts or budgets are understood and explained.
- Develop annual budget and budget revisions and forecasts as needed.
- Likely be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Demonstrable analytical experience
- US GAAP experience desireable