A start up business within the gaming industry is looking for a Finance Analyst to join their growing organisation and finance team. Located in the heartbeat of Central London, this is an exciting period to be joining a dynamic and progressive start up environment.
Role Responsibilities –
- Responsibility for full financial tracking of our eight global events in 2019
- Partner with the sales/commercial team to set and formulate budget sales targets and track value of secured contracts
- Partner with production team to set and formulate initial cost budgets. Maintain ownership of event cost tracking throughout the period running up to the event.
- Undertake analysis to identify and implement areas for event cost savings
- Create and implement controls/processes with regards to the event spending e.g. purchase order systems, spending level approvals etc.
- Investigate and ensure compliance with regulatory and tax filing requirements in the different international event locations
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
Candidate Requirements –
- Part or fully qualified CIMA/ACCA (Or equivalent)
- Candidates qualified by experience are encouraged to apply
- Previous experience in technology or events would be hugely beneficial however not essential
- Experience in a broad finance role is necessary
- Previous experience in a start up environment would be advantageous