Central London based Management Consultancy is looking a bright and enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join its finance team.
Reporting into the Finance Manager in a finance team of 10 duties, this is is an exciting and varied entry level finance position.
Primary responsibilities include tasks such as:
* AP transactional posting, including ensuring appropriate purchase approvals are obtained;
* Reviewing and processing payment of online and manual expense claims;
* Production of UK cash flow forecast, and management of all UK bank account reconciliations;
* Dealing with queries from internal and external stakeholders;
* Checking external BACS and CHAPS payments;
* Responsible for petty cash and its reconciliation;
* Processing cash in advance and company credit card expenses;
* Uploading details of new projects and project extensions onto the accounting system;
* Monitor keys accounts such as staff welfare, Cycle to Work scheme, staff & client entertainment.
Support areas include:
* Assisting the Management Accountant with the production of the UK month end balance sheet reconciliation file and back up schedules;
* Assisting the transactional team’s day-to-day responsibilities during busy periods or providing annual leave cover;
* Providing transactional and project administration support to AR team as and when required;
* Ad-hoc tasks for the Management Accountant and Finance Manager.