Our client, a global business based towards West London, require an interim Finance Assistant to join their team on an initial 3 months basis.
The responsibilties of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for distribution invoicing of overseas customers in multiple currencies based on fixed contract values and processing sales orders with subscriber numbers received and chasing subscriber reports.
- Ensure all customers receive their invoices and credit notes on time
- Be the primary point of contact for the Sales team, Credit Control, Legal and external customers for billing queries
- Setting annual targets and reporting against targets on a monthly basis
- Prepare quarterly commission reports for Sales agents
- Preparation of the monthly debtors page in monthly management accounts
- Raise monthly purchase order and post allocation journal for S&P charges ensuring valid cost centres quoted
- Collating monthly balance sheet reconciliations prepared by the finance team
The successful candidate will:
- Have demonstrable experience with the major responsibilities of the role
- Strong attention to detail
- Studying towards a finance qualification is advantageous
- Experience of workign with SAP is also advantageous