Our client, a global business within the telecommunications industry is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team on an initial 12 month basis with the likelyhood of a permanent role upon completion.
Based in Central London the responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Deliver timely and accurate management information and support the business in delivering the budgets and forecast, communicating with the business on trends, drivers and other movements.
- Support, challenge and influence the business in understanding the financial implications of key commercial decisions.
- Ensure that business requirements are understood, communicated and reflected in reporting and analysis.
- Report on performance and drive action to facilitate achievement of business & financial objectives. Provide analysis and advice on cost drivers, KPIs and measures.
- Ensure that the financial processes and controls are well understood and communicated. Monitor compliance to ensure robust financial control environment and to ensure consistency.
- Identify cost efficiency opportunities and lead execution in partnership with business unit executives.
- Work with the wider finance team to drive continuous improvement in the use of the company’s finance processes & systems e.g. forecasting cycles and budget process.
- Liaise with finance colleagues in financial control to consider regulatory, capital accounting and tax implications.
The successfull candidate will likely:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have demonstrable business partnering experience
- Prior telco’s experience is a bonus
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to liaise with and influence senior stakeholders