Halliday Marx have partnered with a FinTech Company to recruit a Finance Director on a Permanent basis.
Reporting directly into the CEO you will be a key player in the providing robust and accurate financial data and forecasts.
Your duties will include:
- Organise and manage complex group consolidation – Producing management accounts, Budgets and Forecasts across the Group on a timely basis.
- Introduce Key performance Indicator reviews, focusing on key business deliverables and facilitate trend analysis.
- Review the financial information of potential acquisitions, and then manage the due diligence processes as required.
- Review sales and purchasing agreements and liaise with lawyers and other advisers.
- Manage year end audits across 4 countries and liaise with local Auditors and Bankers.
- Develop and manage cash flow forecasts and use this to provide insight to assist in the management of the group foreign currency exposure
- Manage banking relationships
- Identify and manage financial risks
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal controls are undertaken in a timely and accurate manner, and maintain an overall control brief across the Group’s financial assets.
- Work across all group business departments to develop and control all operational budgets to ensure that the company has all the resources required to meet its objectives within agreed financial parameters and to maintain the financial strength of the company
- Develop management reporting and key performance targets/indicators
- Line manage the existing Finance team members
- Participate within the senior management team to direct and engage in business strategy
- Full Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Previous experience as a Director of Finance, Finance Director, Finance Controller or Head of Finance
- Experience of corporate Due Diligence, Acquisitions and Disposals