Our client, a large growing property business, require a finance manager to join their team on an initial 6 months basis. The role is well suited to a newly qualified accountant looking for their next step.
The role reports into the financial controller and the responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist with covenant strength reporting for counterparties to Asset transactions.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly reporting.
- Production of the weekly 26 week cash flow forecast for the business.
- Preparation of Capex spend forecasts.
- Preparation of cash based reporting for the business in order to track areas of spend.
- Production of Balance Sheet reconciliation’s for appropriate areas of responsibility and facilitating the monthly Group balance sheet boardroom review.
- Assisting in Budget work, including variance analysis and budget GL uploads.
The successful candidate:
- Will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have prior knowledge of working with statutory accounts
- Confident communicator with the ability to form relationships with senior stakeholders