Finance Manager / Tax Accountant
£350-400 Per Day
Follow us on LinkedIn for all our latest roles, news and insights
My client are a multi-national telecoms company based in Central London and are looking for a Tax Accountant for 6 months.
- Assist the Senior Manager with the legal entity integration plan involving UK, EMEA and APAC entities.
- Clean up and validate current and deferred tax balances for a number of legal entities within the EMEA and APAC region and reconcile to tax reporting system (CorpTax) and SAP.
- Support the Senior Manager and coordinate with the Accounting team and other functions to ensure that the integration of legal entities is executed properly from a tax perspective and the overall plan
- Support the tax team effort to handle direct and indirect tax compliance and tax reporting requirements for certain entities within the EMEA and APAC region.
- Assist the Senior Manager on transfer pricing calculations and modelling in line with group’s transfer pricing policy to include the integration and alignment of different methodologies.
- Support team effort to automate tax compliance and reporting process.
- Strong knowledge of core corporation tax and VAT principles.
- Strong knowledge of core US GAAP and IFRS tax accounting principles.
- Good planning & project management skills to meet internal and external deadlines.
- CTA, ATT, ACA or ACCA qualified with minimum of five years post qualified relevant tax experience; ideally in a US inbound group.
- Group and legal entity tax reporting under US GAAP and IFRS.
- Corporation tax and VAT compliance.
- Presenting complex transactions in a clear and simple fashion for non-tax functions.