Finance Manager reporting to the Head of Finance
- Provide a management accounting service for 2 core UK
- Divisions, preparation of monthly reporting packs.
- Preparation of the year-end accounting and associated reports and schedules and of budgets.
- Supervision of Accounts Receivable and Payable and the Banking functions.
- Prepare and complete the monthly management accounts, profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and cost centre reports.
- Produce divisional month-end reporting package, including variance analysis and comment. Assist other departments in their review and analysis of results.
- Maintain and update fixed asset register to reflect asset.
- Acquisition, disposal and transfer.
- Preparation, review and analysis of the periodic budget submissions.
- Prepare and submit VAT returns and monthly intrastat returns.
- Prepare UK and Irish Corporate Tax Returns.
- Supervise stocktakes and reconcile differences to stock records and process adjustments in SAP.
- Prepare UK Statutory accounts by required deadline.
- Organize and supervise the external audit of UK divisions by the company’s auditors.
- Deputise for the Head of Finance where necessary.
- Posting accruals, provisions and adjustments as required for month end closing. Raise payment instructions.
- Qualified Accountant CIMA/ACA/ACCA