Financial Accountant, Reporting
In this role, you will be responsible for…
* Prepare and take ownership of the monthly reporting packs including YTD and FYF variance analysis
* Liaise with the multiple finance teams to identify key drivers of variances to budget and forecast across and pull together the monthly Risks and Opportunities schedule for these teams
* Take a lead role in preparing actuals and forecast for non-recoverable costs including bad and doubtful debts, legal fees, and management fees, as well as ‘below-the-line’ items such as interest and depreciation as applicable
* Prepare and take ownership of quarterly balance sheet analyses for Operating entities along with all relevant supporting documentation and schedules.
* Prepare and take ownership of all Operational Finance Packs at June and December each year for submission both internally and to external auditors
* Perform all financial reporting obligations in relation to taxation, including VAT, CIS and tax packs as applicable
* Assist with all aspects of Joint Venture Reporting, including preparation of relevant schedules in relation to monthly and quarterly reporting, as well as calculation of distributions as applicable
* Support the Finance Operations Manager in relation to monthly Dashboard Reporting as well as Quarterly Board and Loan Covenant Reporting
* Assist auditors with any queries and supporting documentation/schedules during year end and half year audit.
We’re looking for someone with…
* Qualified Accountant
* Experience in owning full month end processes and core reporting
* Evidence of strong financial skills – ability to link financial results to operational performance drivers
* Strong communication skills – ability to build relationships with different departments