Our client, a global media company, require a finance analyst to join their team on a long term contract – initially running for 22 months. The role is based in Central London.
- Working with departments to manage their opex, capex and cash budgets and provide day-to-day financial support.
- Preparation of monthly actuals reporting, monthly forecasts, annual budget
- Ongoing risk & opportunity assessments in relation to P&L, cash flow and balance sheet across departments.
- Adhere to internal and external reporting deadlines by proactively planning and organising workload and stakeholders.
- Headcount reporting and reconciliations, working closely with HR to ensure headcount is tightly managed.
- Preparation of consolidated reporting
- Preparation of Strategic Services reporting
- Be educated to degree level, with a professional accountancy qualification.
- Proven and relevant work experience
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Experience working with a general ledger and financial reporting systems
- SAP experience a bonus
- Well organised with strength in prioritising
- Flexible attitude to achieve results