A medium sized Management Consultancy firm, based in Central London, is currently looking to recruit an Analyst. You will be working on projects of various sizes within external clients, along side: Partners, Consultants and the wider business to provide key analysis, models and reports.
* Building financial models and develop business cases which are easily explained and can be handed over for use by non finance
* Financial statement/management report analysis
* Structuring and producing reports to present and summarise the outcomes of analysis work in an easily digestible format, for use at a working level with clients and consultants
* Research to establish as-is financial baseline of client’s situation.
* Supporting the project team and lead consultant by developing financial reports, financial analyses and business case financial models
* Undertaking investment appraisals and building knowledge of non-financial analyses e.g. operational, commercial, and strategic – in a wide variety of situations and organisations.
* Operating independently with external clients, initiating and forming relationships with key members of the project and relevant business function e.g. finance, sales etc.
* Supporting the Head of Strategic Finance with the internal promotion of the function’s capability to consultants and partners
* Responsibility for the technical modelling aspects of business cases, taking them from inception to completion
* Ideally, from a Professional Services background
* Experience in Transactional Services/Corporate Finance/Advisory
* Ideally, qualified from a Big 4/Top 20 practice (ACA/CA or equivalent)
* Excellent Microsoft Excel (able to build financial models)