Halliday Marx have partnered with a growing Healthcare provider to recruit a Financial Controller on a Permanent basis. Reporting into the Finance Director and managing a small team you will be an experienced and diligent Financial Controller who can take on the day to day running of the finance department.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing all management accounts and quarterly covenants, analysing and explaining all key movements.
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts, ensuring any potential pinch points are clearly identified and offering solutions to overcome them.
- Identifying any risks and making recommendations to minimise them.
- Overseeing all monthly and quarterly invoicing ensuring that the revenue aligns to the expected revenue based on occupancy.
- Ensuring all Balance Sheet accounts, including Intercompany and Intracompany, are reconciled and fully explainable on a monthly basis.
- Streamlining and improving accounting functions and operations, including payroll, rostering, invoicing and purchasing.
- In conjunction with the purchasing manager, negotiate with suppliers looking for cost reductions.
- Manage the end to end annual audit process.
- Manage, motivate and provide training opportunities for the finance team, including regular one to one meetings and annual appraisals.
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Either a Qualified Accountant or a minimum of 5 years Qualified by Experience leading and managing a Finance team.
- Good communicator and strong report writing skills
- Great inter-personal skills and a strong team player
- Strong attention to detail
- A diligent critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong analytical and Excel skills