PE backed £10 million revenue business is looking to hire a new Financial Controller to see the business through its next growth stage of hitting £30-50m turnover in the next 3 years.
This exciting, outstanding opportunity would suit a qualified accountant either with strong Commerce & Industry background or fresh out of practice with considerable exposure to clients.
Reporting directly to the MD, you will:
- Manage and train a central finance team of 3 (sales ledger / purchase ledger) and support them where required, covering a group of businesses
- Manage banking and cash flow
- Run month end process across a group of companies
- Management of and reporting complex debt facilities
- Develop and run KPI reporting
- Ad hoc analyses
- M&A support and post-merger integration
- The gravitas to hold your own with divisional leaders and engage with external stake holders
- The ability to challenge the status quo as well as role up your sleeves and do the work
- Strong technical accounting skills and the understanding of invoice discounting
- The ability to think commercially
- Excellent Excel skills