Follow us on LinkedIn for all our latest roles, news and insights
My client is a multi-national property company based in West London and are looking for a Corporate Accountant for 12 months.
• Reconciliation of the monthly trial balance and preparation of quarterly flash report within the client and other corporate entities (including full Balance Sheet reconciliations and P&L variance reporting)
• Reconciliation of overhead departmental P&L’s, business partnering with budget holders/heads of departments and re-forecasting where applicable (including variance analysis)
• Preparation & management of weekly cash-flow forecasts and entity monthly bank reconciliations.
• Review, approval and processing of entities purchase orders, invoices, employee cash expenses and credit card expenses for payment in accordance with budget approval and Financial Policies and procedures. This includes providing guidance and training to budget holders on coding.
• UK Intercompany accounting – to reconcile the inter-company accounts on a monthly basis and assist in resolving any outstanding issues.
• Management and allocation of all international recharges including the corporate service fee, and centre intercompany recharges, agreeing balances and timely settlement of balances.
• Assistance with preparation of annual budget and 5yr forecast including operational and capex. Reporting on variance analysis with commentary.
• Production of half year and year-end audit file for review and discussion with external auditors
• Continuous improvement of reporting outputs, processes and systems
• Ad hoc duties as required
• Qualified by experience or qualified with industry experience post qualification
• Good Excel spreadsheet & word skills
• SAP BFC, JD Edwards, and Hyperion experience would be an advantage
• Sound general commercial experience, ideally in a similar environment