Our client, a global business, require an interim senior accountant to join their team on an initial 3-6 month basis. The role is based in Central London but works on the French entities and needs someone fluent in French and with knowledge of French accounting principles.
- Prepare the 2019 financial statement for 2 French Entities
- Produce all balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare all accruals & prepayments including all OPEX/ central accruals, cost centre allocations between divisions that were not done.
- Review bank reconciliations & ensure unreconciled items are resolved.
- Resolve intercompany outages across all entities. Actively liaise with counterparty.
- Conduct reviews of the Fixed Asset register, depreciation, impairment and amortisation.
- Review and validate balance sheet and P&L – main accounts are deferred and accrued revenue account, Intercompany accounts and social taxes.
- Review statutory financial statements prepared by external accountancy firm.
The successful candidate:
- Will preferably be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have strong French accounting knowledge
- Be a fluent French speaker