My client are an advertising company based in Central London and are looking for a Finance Controller to cover maternity for 12 months.
- Management and control of all aspects of the Group consolidated management accounts.
- Management and control of forecasting, estimates & budget process across the group.
- Group cash flow management.
- Business partnering to local subsidiaries, Group CEO & COO and parent company.
- Management of annual audit and statutory reporting.
- Review of weekly cash flow forecast for Group
- Monthly review of intercompany reconciliations.
- Monthly review of flash numbers from subsidiaries, produced by group management accountant, responsible for sharing with Group CEO & COO ahead of sharing with parent company.
- Monthly review of final consolidated accounts file including both P&L, Balance Sheet and cash flow forecast.
- Monthly review of group consolidated management accounts for circulation to group board and parent company.
- Ownership of group company P&L and balance sheet, entries made into sage by group management accountant.
- Management and production of the quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and annual 3 year plans, including time planning/management of subsidiaries, review of financial data provided including P&L, pipelines, narrative and presentation decks, plus consolidation of data into group numbers and production of supporting presentation for final approval of COO & CEO.
- Quarterly & Annual submission of above data to parent company.
- Production of quarterly financial data and presentation for group board meeting.
- Annual management and support of year end close out and final numbers, including an in-depth review of each subsidiaries numbers and balance sheets, ensure we have adhere to financial standards and group enforced policies.
- Qualified Accountant
- Always paying attention to the detail, ensuring numbers cross reference and tie through to one another with correct formatting.
- Pro-active attitude and managing upwards.
- Self-starter/common sense
- Always appear organised and well presented, even if just a perception.
- Produce everything with the end user in mind.
- Strive for 100% accuracy at all times, double check everything before sending.
- Back yourself and be forthcoming with ideas and suggestions.
- Forward thinking.
- Be a problem solver.