My client is an advertising company based in Central London and are looking for a Management Accountant for 12 months to cover maternity.
- Consolidated daily cash balance.
- Production of weekly cashflow forecast for Group, ready for Group FC to review.
- Manage intercompany reconciliation process.
- Consolidation of monthly flash numbers from subsidiaries and narrative for submission.
- Entry of final monthly numbers in excel based consolidated file, both P&L and Balance Sheet, ready for Group FC to review.
- Updating of group consolidated management pack.
- Group company’s postings within sage.
- Business partner for managing director
- Production of monthly management accounts for above mentioned companies.
- Forecasting and Budgeting for above mentioned companies.
- Manage the cash targets, debtor days and working capital for the above-mentioned companies.
- Ensure compliance with VAT, PAYE & Pension for above-mentioned companies.
- Managing one Finance Assistant.
- Monthly balance sheet rec’s for all group companies.
- Assist Group FC with yearend balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist Group FC with production of annual statutory accounts.
- Always paying attention to the detail, ensuring numbers cross reference and tie through to one another with correct formatting.
- Pro-active attitude and managing upwards.
- Always appear organised and well presented, even if just a perception.
- Produce everything with the end user in mind.
- Strive for 100% accuracy at all times, double check everything before sending.
- Back yourself and be forthcoming with ideas and suggestions.