An international software company requires a Global Payroll Manager to join their ever expanding organisation. The successful candidate will be joining a brand admired by its competitors with a global footprint in 40 cities worldwide and employee headcount of 5000+.
Role Responsibilities –
- Full oversight of global payroll operations and governance
- Providing insight and analysis to stakeholders within the business.
- Drive the transformation and modernisation of the group payroll function by leveraging technology to automate processes and reporting.
- Responsible for the year end external audit of the payroll functions
- Work closely with financial controllers to develop detailed variance analysis.
- Responsible for planning and execution of payroll and payroll back office consolidation to continue to streamline the payroll operations
Candidate Requirements –
- Experience of ADP Streamline or Netsuite would be advantageous
- Must have experience working within a multinational environment
- Experience of post-merger integration of acquired entities
- Previous involvement in complex payroll group function
- Payroll Management Degree or equivalent through experience
- 5 + years PQE
- A dynamic individual with exceptional communication skills and possess the ability to challenge the status quo