My client is a fast growing Fin tech business with offices across Asia and the Middle East
Your role will be to lead on attracting, and selecting excellent candidates for a variety of roles and functions to enable the organisation’s continued growth and development. You will also be responsible for implementing HR processes and policies, to support the effective running of our team.
- Identify role requirements, working with managers to develop role descriptions and job specifications meeting the organisation’s needs.
- Attract a pool of high quality candidates through effect advertising of positions and maintaining lists of prospective applicants.
- Lead on the first selection stages, responding to applicant queries, shortlisting candidates, conducting first-round interviews and organising practical tasks and meetings with the wider team to provide a small selection of strong candidates for senior management selection.
- Agree contract details with new recruits.
- Encourage a positive applicant experience through providing clear and welcoming communications to applicants within reasonable timeframes.
Implement HR policies and procedures:
- Implement on-boarding and off-boarding procedures to ensure critical information is communicated and collected, checks completed, and new hires are fully equipped to begin their role.
- Implement appropriate HR procedures
- Administer HR systems and services, including the employee health insurance, procedures for requesting leave etc.
- Implement new HR policies as required.
- Manage the application of formal policies when required, such as Grievance and Disciplinary policies and Capability procedures.
- Ensure all HR systems and processes are fully compliant within local employment law and company policy, such as GDPR regarding the use and storage of employee and consultant’s personal data.
- Support the development of HR systems and processes appropriate for offices in countries outside of the UK.
- Demonstrated ability to manage all stages of the recruitment process to attract and select a diverse range of high quality candidates for a diverse range of roles.
- Highly trustworthy, demonstrating the ability to use appropriate discretion in supporting the organisation and its employees.
- Experience in designing and managing effective HR systems, processes and policies.
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise between various competing priorities while maintaining an attention to detail.
- Experience in implementing new recruitment and HR approaches to increase diversity and inclusion within an organisation.
- Experience developing and adapting HR and recruitment processes to other countries.
- Experience recruiting in software development, sales and marketing roles.