My client are a multi-national distribution company and are looking for an interim Finance Controller for initially 3 months.
- Management and preparation of monthly flash report, management accounts, supporting schedules, off-line reports and balance sheet reconciliations and uploading the approved results to Head Office
- Prepare and present the monthly financial report to the management team, which will include performance measures of agreed Company KPI’s, budge variance analysis, etc.
- Preparation of monthly budget analysis by department and reviewing these with the relevant managers.
- Review the weekly cash flow analysis and make recommendations to ensure the company has enough cash to meet its short and intermediate term obligations.
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
- Be the main contact for finance queries from the Company and Group
- Managing the Company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems, reviewing controls and processes, and making improvements as and when required to minimise financial risk.
- To manage the submission of statutory returns by the due dates and to ensure the required records are kept.
- Manage the year-end process, interim and annual external audits, and any internal audits.
- Preparation of the annual financial statements.
- Work closely with the UK senior management team to prepare annual forecasts and budgets
- ACCA/CIMA or ACCA Qualified
- Experience in preparing budgets and forecasts
- Cash Flow management
- Strong Excel