An oil and gas company based in the heart of Central London requires a Junior Accountant to join their finance team on a 1 year fixed term basis. The successful candidate will be joining a sociable, hard working yet rewarding environment which requires staff to go above and beyond at times.
Role Responsibilities –
- Accounts payable tasks such as uploading invoices on to the system, matching and coding, processing supplier payments and BACS runs
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Cash flow reporting
- Invoicing group subsidiaries
- Accruals and prepayments
- Accounts receivable tasks such as sales invoicing and allocating cash
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required
Candidate Requirements –
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent)
- SAP EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL
- Complex/Big company/Experience in a group structure will be preferred.
- Intercompany knowledge
- 1-2 years experience in the above role responsibilities
- A team worker
- High attention to detail
The salary for the role is £28-30k depending on experience with a £2k retention bonus for seeing out the full year of the contract.