Follow us on LinkedIn for all our latest roles, news and insights
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for recent Graduates looking for a progressive accountancy position within a vibrant international media company, based in the heart of London
The role is a Junior Treasury Assistant, sitting within a dynamic Treasury Operations team of 12. No relevant experience is required – this position is all about attitude, personality and potential.
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, this is pivotal to the daily operational activities and is one of five roles comprising the ‘Cash Desk’. The role’s primary focus will be Treasury operations and settlements including:
1. Process treasury settlements, netting and cross-border payments utilizing the TMS, banking systems and eCash (in-house electronic banking system)
2. Act as administrator for TMS, eCash systems and SunGard ICMS
3. Support cash management procedures for reconciliations and period end close
4. Provide implementation support for Cash Management projects as required
5. Respond to requests for information from agencies and undertake settlement investigations
6. Undertake investigations relating to ‘problem’ settlements
7. Confirmation of Internal/External trading activity
8. Verification of Trades in TMS
9. Multibanking setup of MT101 & MT940
10. Undertake ad-hoc tasks as required
Candidates with the right attitude and personality can expect to work in a challenging but rewarding environment, which offers career development in a fun and friendly culture.