South West London,
Excellent opportunity for a Qualified Management Accountant with an interest in and experience within the Leisure and Hospitality industries.
• Preparation of monthly reporting pack, year-end accounting and associated reports, schedules and budgets.
• Supervision of Accounts Receivable and Payable and Banking functions
• Prepare and complete the monthly management accounting package, including Profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and cost centre reports to required deadlines.
• Produce trend and graphical analysis for divisional month-end reporting package.
• Prepare and submit consolidated results and monthly results.
• Preparation, analysis and review of the periodic Budget submissions
• Prepare and submit quarterly/6 monthly VAT returns to HMRC
• Prepare and submit monthly listings to HMRC meeting required deadlines.
• Prepare UK Statutory accounts by required deadline.
• Organize and supervise the external audit of UK divisions by the company’s Auditors
• Qualified Accountant CIMA/ACA/ACCA
• Experience in Hospitality or Retail preferred