A global technology company requires a management accountant to join their finance team based in South West London.
- Provide a management accounting service for 2 key UK divisions
- Preparation of monthly reporting pack, year-end accounting and associated reports, schedules and budgets.
- Supervision of Accounts Receivable and Payable and Banking functions
- Prepare and complete the monthly management accounting package, including
- Profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and cost centre reports to required deadlines.
- Produce trend and graphical analysis for divisional month-end reporting package.
- Prepare and submit consolidated results and monthly results.
- Preparation, analysis and review of the periodic Budget submissions
- Prepare and submit quarterly/6 monthly VAT returns to HMRC & RTE
- Prepare and submit monthly Sales Listings to HMRC to required deadlines.
- Prepare and submit monthly Intrastat returns to HMRC & RTE.
- Prepare UK and Irish Corporate Tax Returns.
- Prepare UK Statutory accounts by required deadline.
- Organize and supervise the external audit of UK divisions by the company’s Auditors.
- PQ or Qualified Accountant CIMA/ACA/ACCA
- Experienced in Financial Management
- Knowledge of UK fiscal regulations