Well-established and highly respected Recruitment organisation based in Central London is looking for a part-qualified Management Accountant to join its dynamic finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller within a team of around 12, duties will include:
- Assist the Financial Controller in the preparation of the monthly management accounts and associated schedules that make up the board pack.
- Reconcile all key balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis, investigating any differences and providing appropriate commentary.
- Post all Accruals & Prepayments with minimal error and apply learned accounting principles and concepts.
- Prepare preliminary overviews of the monthly P&L for discussion with the Financial controller.
- Assist in the preparation of the audit file for the annual statutory audit of the financial statements
- Maintain the fixed asset register and post the monthly depreciation charge.
- Using detailed placement data prepare the key KPI’s and financial metrics and assist in the monthly analysis and review of these.
- Ad-hoc analytical review and commercial analysis as required by the business.
- Involvement in the annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Reconcile the intercompany balances on a monthly basis, liaising with colleagues in Europe, USA & Australia and raising intercompany invoices as appropriate.
- Alongside the FC/FD drive process and systems improvement across both the finance department & the business as a whole.
- Part qualified CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
- Strong all round accounting experience with some month end accounting experience including reconciliations essential
- Experience working in a dynamic and busy company / team
- MS Excel proficiency
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent communications skills
- Team player
- Ability to use initiative
- Attention to detail