Outstanding opportunity to work for a marquee brand in gaming. Working in collaboration with game producers concerning the design, simulation and optimisation of in-game economies.
- Drive data driven changes to game systems to directly influence player behaviours.
- Modelling the impact of player behaviours and in-game systems against monetisation metrics.
- Analysis of logged data, create and manage the promotion of A/B testing campaigns, interpreting and recommending based on the results.
- Develop the pricing strategy, content and experience of in-game stores Definition and improvement of KPIs and provision of ongoing reporting.
- Monitor campaign and sales performance, updating relevant stakeholders.
- Gather requirements to improve aspects of the existing in-game tracking infrastructure alongside technical specialists. Data dive to identify key elements for game improvement.
- The successful applicant will have a strong understanding of statistics, experience in the interpretation of results and making subsequent recommendations. You will have practical economy modelling knowledge and be able to build predictive models. Be comfortable with big data sets, deep dive extraction.
- A/B test and analytics platforms knowledge. Experience of building predictive models to support well informed decision making regarding pricing, inventory and system improvements. User acquisition experience. A working familiarity with the existing monetisation models used in the games industry.
- Working knowledge of Python, SQL or other programming languages.