Our client, a large global company, require a production accountant to join their team on an initial 3 months basis. The successful candidate for this role will spend 60% of their time doing production accounting and 40% assisting with accounts payable.
The responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Internal / external cost reporting including funding reconciliations.
- Setting up new project codes in Netsuite. Setting up cost managers for new productions based on budget provided by production managers.
- Monthly production finance reporting. Assist with month end: reconciling costs to complete vs accruals in Netsuite. Setting up and closing productions – ensuring finance and production requirements are met.
- Implementation of control procedures and ensuring policies are adhered to within production.
- Ad hoc reporting and responsibilities within the finance team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have demonstrable prodcution/project accounting experience
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Netsuite experience would be advantageous
- Have strong communication skills