Fast growing telecommunications firm in central London are looking for an Purchase Ledger Clerk to join its dynamic finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager, this is a sole role, and will include:
* To take ownership of the Group’s Accounts Payable function;
* To ensure PO to pay processes are followed correctly;
* To ensure POs are correctly raised and approved;
* To ensure timely and accurate payment of suppliers;
* To collate, process and prepare group expenses claims for payment;
* To provide the Financial Accountant with ad-hoc information and analysis.
The client will consider 2 main profiles:
– Experienced AP professional looking for their next career step. Like AAT studier or equivalent
– Recent Grad with a relevant degree who did a placement year related to finance, now looking for their first proper full time finance position
Whilst this cannot be guaranteed, the company is growing fast, and this should lead to long term progression potential to bright, committed candidates with the ability to add value. Therefore other characteristics the client is looking for include:
* Personality to thrive in a fast moving environment and to manage a number of different tasks at any one time;
* Commitment to a career in finance;
* Self-starter, able to work independently;
* Able to communicate effectively with suppliers;
* Intermediate excel skills;
* Attention to detail.