Works as part of a team supporting the EMEA sales region with the key aim of driving and increasing sales productivity. Focus on achieving predefined KPIs to reduce cycle times and eliminate roadblocks impacting revenue realisation whilst remaining focus on the customer experience.
- Facilitate a customer quote-to-order process by preparing quotes and orders, submitting correct and complete orders, fulfilling the underlying order entry criteria to order desk/delivery within established KPIs.
- Expedite sales process by facilitating requests with appropriate internal groups, undertaking check credit and ensuring timely responses to relevant stakeholders. Must have a sense of urgency and respond to inquiries within established time frames.
- Perform administrative changes to internal quoting systems and assist Sales Team in preparing quotes
- Send confirmation email to customers and manage and track quotes/orders through to completion. Highlight any dependencies impacting the delivery process.
- The Sales Support Associate will act as the subject matter expert for all internal questions and escalations around the processes and systems and drive rapid responses from these internal teams.
- Maintain and administer customer contacts and related databases and ensure reporting systems are being updated accordingly with all relevant documentation.
- Reconcile invoicing and undertake check first invoice check for all new and modification orders and promptly highlight incorrect invoices to the Finance team. Work with key stakeholders to remove any blockage preventing prompt payment of invoice.
- Ability to focus and deliver proactively in a dynamic, fast-paced international environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate across organisational boundaries.
- Ability to work effectively in diverse groups and international teams
- Ability to work with complex databases and systems
- High integrity and strong business ethics
- Able prioritise multiple projects and ensure delivery to pre-determined SLA’s
- Very strong relationship building skills and stakeholder management
- Be able to apply understanding of company products, with particular emphasis on SLA’s.
- Be able to resolve problems with initiative and creativity
- The ability to work on customer site where required
- The ability to travel where required