A leading innovator in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics is looking to hire a Senior Revenue Analyst.
- Supporting sales and contracts teams through contract negotiation process, highlighting ‘red flag’ impact analysis and its implications, provide advice with possible alternative solutions.
- Review and analyse software contracts documenting significant terms and accounting conclusions, focus on the review of more complex negotiation and contracts in emerging markets.
- Support Revenue Recognition team to streamline related processes
- Manage and Assist the Revenue Recognition team in Monthly and Quarterly close out of all Revenue accounts, including P&L accounts and B/S revenue accounts.
- Monthly revenue and deferred revenue reconciliations, reconciling schedules to the General Ledger
- Support Recognition team for SOX key controls in relation to the revenue group
- Supporting internal and external auditors during financial statement and SOX audits of revenue
- Maintaining updates of the international contracts, policies and procedures and any related internal controls
- Perform, investigate, analyse, and summarize accounting research in relation to revenue recognition
- Preferred 3-5 years’ experience in revenue recognition in a commercial environment
- Strong financial reporting and accounting skills
- Detail oriented and strong documentation skills and a multi tasker
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Computer skills: proficiency in MS Excel and Accounting Software packages