Fast-growing Telecommunications company based in Central London is looking for an experienced Systems Accountant to join its busy and dynamic finance team, reporting to the Group Financial Controller.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for both the company’s financial systems. As well as an existing portfolio of systems, there are upgrades and new systems implementations in the pipeline.
- Single point of contact to deal with any systems issues across all platforms (ERP, Timesheets, BI tools etc).
- Providing first line support to end-users and management of issues to full resolution with third party support teams as needed.
- System administrator for core financial systems. Provision of user access to all finance systems, ensuring applicable security profile has been applied.
- Management and validation of all master data (eg COA, dimensions) ensuring consistency.
- Management and validation of ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) processes, ensuring integrity and completeness of data.
- Management of all functional aspects of upgrades/regular SaaS updates and undertaking regression testing.
- Management of Change Requests.
- Responsible for end-user training and management of training materials.
- Management of system reports, including writing new reports as required.
- Contribute to the development of financial systems to enable the Group to better utilise functionality and deliver greater insight across the business.
- Undertaking other ad-hoc month-end duties as required.
- Working in a Finance Systems team on defined systems and projects.
- Demonstrable ability to work well with different accounting/IT systems
- Qualified ACCA or CIMA or QBE accountant
- Prince2 or similar project management qualification would be an advantage
- Personality to thrive in a fast-moving environment and to manage a number of different tasks at any one time
- Strong and demonstrable project management skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Able to communicate effectively with and get buy-in from all stakeholders
- Attention to detail