Our client, a global company, require a Treasury Analyst to join their team on an initial 3 month contract.
The role has the potential to extend and the responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Monitoring daily sterling and foreign currency cash positions through TMS, SWIFT and other reporting platforms
- Liaise with commercial divisions to ascertain short and medium term cash, payment forecasts and FX positions via cash forecasts and other means
- Maintain cash balances below maximum level deemed appropriate, subject to change from time to time
- Reconciliation of previous days cash positions
- Produce and maintain group actual cash analysis and short/medium term daily cash forecasts
- Manage cash surpluses generated from operating activities.
- Liaise with banks and financial institutions to secure short term funding within policy and facility constraints
- Daily management and reporting of intercompany loans
- Daily management of external loan facilities drawdown
- Daily reporting of the credit worthiness of financial institutions used by the business
The successful candidate will:
- Have demonstrable treasury experience
- Be ICT part qualified or qualified
- Have a pro-active can do attitude