Halliday Marx have partnered with a small tech business to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis. This role is suited to a 2nd jobber with about a years worth of finance experience.
The role has hybrid working, 2 days a week in the office, 3 from home. Fully study study support provided.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Accounts Payable function from end-to-end
- Gradually taking ownership of the Accounts Receivable process
- Sales reconciliation and postings
- Preparing month end Journals and Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Match, batch and code invoices and expenses
- Capture weekly sales journals for the Venue and reconcile control accounts,
- Reconcile A/P to the G/L and maintain the accuracy of the A/P Ledger
- Management of employee expense process and timely payments
- Managing supplier queries and invoice discrepancies
- Reconciliation and postings of settlements
- Minimum of 1 years experience within finance
- Actively studying towards a professional accountancy qualification
- Outstanding communication skills