Halliday Marx have partnered with a large accounting practice to recruit an Audit & Accounts Manager on a permanent basis.
This role is 3 days a week in the office, 2 from home.
- Leading on an allocated portfolio to ensure that all deliverables are met in a timely manner
- Reviewing year end accounts
- Assisting junior members of staff on audit assignments
- Reviewing accounts and smaller audit clients’ working papers
- Finalising working papers and accounts with partners
- Working on larger audit clients, managing the team and completing technical work
- Preparing budgets and reviewing actual costs
- Providing ad hoc advice to clients.
- Training the team
- Admin manager to the trainees including having monthly check-in meetings to set and monitor performance objectives along with approving timesheets
- Helping/ leading one off projects to support the growth of the firm
- Qualified in either ACA or ACCA
- 5 years experience within practice