Halliday Marx are exclusively partnering with a leading Media Organisation to recruit a brand new Commercial Finance Analyst.
Reporting into the Group FC and working closely alongside the CFO, you will be responsible for a huge improvement on data analytics, profit margins, improve efficiencies and investment decisions.
Hybrid working (4 days in their Central London offices), your key duties will include, but not be limited too;
- Creation of real-time financial reporting dashboards
- Creation, development and monitoring of KPI’s, supporting business strategy and helping to improve performance
- Deliver insightful analysis helping the business achieve strategic goals
- Monitoring and review of profit margins
- Annual budget and delivering insight & analysis to get the business achieve strategic goals
- Fixed assets usage
- Capex work i.e. prepare investment papers for any company expansion
- Improving analytical tools, processes and systems all the time to help all analysis.
- Departmental efficiency analysis
- Work closely along side junior members of the team
The Successful Candidate;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Similar experience in a similar commercially analytical role
- Advanced Excel modelling skills ideally to Macro and VBA level
- Previous Dashboarding experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline driven and proactive
- Strong Team player – work collaboratively, but also independently