Credit Risk Supervisor
£40,000 - £45,000
Follow us on LinkedIn for all our latest roles, news and insights
Halliday Marx have partnered with a large Multi-National to recruit a Credit Risk Supervisor on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible heading up a small credit team and look after the EMEA and APAC regions.
- Manage a small team of credit analysts ensuring that credit checks and Daily Cash postings are completed.
- Work collaboratively as part of an international Team based in Singapore and India to ensure all work is covered and up to date.
- Ensure Up to date documentation exists and support all credit and cash application processes.
- Act as Point of contact for Audit and any account queries.
- Analyse customer remittance detail and processes payments into the accounts receivables database as well as various billing systems.
- Drive down unallocated cash by working directly with customers and colleagues to obtain missing remittances.
- Posts entries into accounts receivable database and billing system to record insufficient (NSF) checks, refunds, reapplication of funds, and settlements as needed.
- Reviews daily edits. Identify and resolve discrepancies. Research miscellaneous wires and check receipts.
- Trains and oversees the work of lower-level specialists who will report into this role and act as point of escalation for this area of the business.
- Organise, maintain and processes numerous email requests that come into the Accounts.
- Manage Receivables mailbox, including balance transfers, payment adjustments and performing research.
- Identify and flag high risk customer’s and ensure regular reviews with collections if past due balances start to appear.
The Successful Candidate;
- Credit Qualifications and good understanding of Financials information.
- Exceptional ability to work effectively in groups with varying priorities and operational targets.
- Team player with a passion for service.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate across organisational boundaries.
- Experience of PowerBI highly desirable
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills